|  contact

History

ARNOLD is one of the worldwide leading manufacturers of tools, burners, machines and plants for processing glass

and quartz glass.

Our delivery range extends from manually operated forming equipments for the laboratory industry up to robotic production cells for the photovoltaic-industry.

1950


On 1st October 1950 Herbert Arnold with his one-man-business lays the foundation stone for a company with a worldwide reputation. His talent: The realisation of innovative production technologies for the glass and later for the quartz glass processing.

1970 - 1980


At the end of the 70's, next to the laboratory glass industry, also the quartz glass industry becomes a booming market. Beginning of the 80’s, the optic fibre technology triggers an innovative wave.

1984


The company Arnold, which is managed since 1984 in second generation by Wolfram Arnold, currently has more than 170 employees and exports to nearly all countries of the world.

1987


The construction of a new production hall.
Particularly high premises were created for the glass fibre industries, enabling the assembly of vertical machines.

1998


To complete our technological and professional competence, the property of our nowadays subsidiary HELMICH Automationstechnik was acquired.
Helmich’s main focus is based in the process planning, engineering and mounting of automated assembly cells up to complete assembly lines, delivered ready for operation, mainly for the automobile industry.

2000/2001


A further extension of the production unit took place at the turn of the century. The production area was increased to a complete size of 10.000 m².






2001


A further family member joins the company. Maximilian Arnold is responsible for the sector marketing.






2002


2002: expansion of the production site in Löhnberg. Currently complete production plants are assembled here for certification.





2004


Furthermore the Arnold-Group joins with B&C Inc in 2004, by taking over the company and integrating their production program.

2005


On 13th January 2005, the Company HEATHWAY LIMITED is taken over
by Company Herbert Arnold.





2009


Alexander Arnold joins the family business. He is the representative for the area production.